Your Personal Data is Protected.
Information Usage Policy
The following restrictions should be taken into careful consideration when using information or resources from the Tickcopy website:
- This website and its contents are subject to applicable copyright and intellectual property laws.
- You cannot use materials from this website or alter original text without permission from Tickcopy Limited (hereinafter “Tickcopy”). If you wish to request permission, please contact us.
- Copying information from the Tickcopy website and publishing it elsewhere on the internet is only permitted if you indicate the information source in the heading and provide a link as to where you found this information.
The privacy of our website visitors and clients, both existing and former, is very important to us. Tickcopy is committed to safeguarding any information we collect, use and hold about you.
- Data Collection
When you register for either a demo or a live account with Tickcopy, it is necessary that we collect some personal data from you for business purposes. By understanding your financial needs, we can treat you fairly as a client; we can provide you with the most suitable products and services, give you the appropriate information on investment strategies, process your requests and transactions and offer you both sales and post-sales services.
- Personal and financial information needed during the online registration applications/forms;
- Documents needed as proof of your identity and residency such as an International Passport, National ID, utility bills or bank statements.
Please note that if and when you choose to end your working relationship with Tickcopy, we must keep your Personal Data on record for a further seven years.
- Use of Personal Data
The following list illustrates the reasons why Tickcopy may need to use your Personal Data:
- To verify your identity;
- To ensure that you meet the suitability requirements needed to use our products and services;
- To manage the account you have with us;
- To process your transactions;
- To send you information about transaction/post-transaction services;
- To keep you updated with news on our products, services and any other information relevant to your working relationship with Tickcopy;
- For website improvement purposes;
- For the analysis of statistical data which will help us provide you with better products and services in the future.
Cookies are small bits of data stored on a web browser when you visit a website for the first time. If you visit that website again in the future, the storage of cookies on your browser enables the website to remember how you browsed through it the first time. For example, it can remember your username and password. Cookies are used on this website in order to offer our users more customized browsing experience.
Tickcopy is committed to safeguarding your Personal Data by adhering to strict security standards and using the most up to date security technologies.
- Your Consent
Once you access this website, you give consent to Tickcopy to keep, use and disclose your Personal Data in compliance with this Policy Statement.
- Your Rights
In compliance with the Data Protection Act, every user is granted a number of rights in relation to their Personal Data. These rights include accessing and/or amending your Personal Data, putting a stop to the processing of this data and preventing undesirable marketing. TICKCOPY LIMITED will ensure that your personal data is protected in compliance with the applicable Laws and Regulations for the protection of Personal Data.